August 21, 2008

The Illest Collabo since that guy and the other dude. . .


My man TOOBZ cordially invites you to:


Please join me as I collaborate with puppet troupe LITTLE BUNNY VOODOO to bring forth the illest Fringe show ever! Would love to see you there if you find yourself in Philly (for you out-of-towners) next month.

Also, we were interviewed by WHYY Public Radio about the show, so once I find out when that airs, I'll pass the info on to you.

Click here for our Philly Fringe show info.

NOTE: Just to be clear, the show is at THE INSTITUTE, not the Walking Fish.

1 comment:

brian g howard said...

Jamar,
Brian Howard from City Paper (and the Collegian back in the day) here. wanted to write a few lines about your Fringe show and had a few questions for you. can you e-mail me at bhoward@citypaper.net?

thanks man.

b